Saturday, March 29, 2014

Lost and Afraid, Alas All Is Well

So, I have not posted over the last 3 days due to being off my meds and trying to handle stress testing to boot with it. I made it through the event relatively unscathed. My family made honest attempts to help me through varying levels of psychosis. I know that if I hadn't been staying with them things could likely have been much worse. But, I know all is well. Meeting with my sponsor today to try to process things down and understand what I have just gone through. Coping skills to use here would probably be talking it out with someone I trust, checking my body for injuries to convince myself that I am not hurt in any way, and writing down what is going on in my head. My symptoms have been, expectedly, aggravated. Again, I am okay with that because I am somewhere safe. So, I guess for now all is well that ends wells.

Peace, Love, and Bulletproof Marshmallows

Ronnie


No comments:

Post a Comment