Monday, March 24, 2014

Along Came a Spider

So, last night I saw a spider. This one was real, and was promptly removed from my bedroom (aka the Isolation Chamber) due to my severe arachnophobia. However, all is not well. I spent the grand majority of today trembling due to hallucinations of spiders crawling everywhere. I managed to take my meds on time, though we are all aware that sometimes med just do not work the way we think they should, or even the way they really should work. Sometimes this shit happens. So, today I dealt with my hallucinations by isolating and trying to focus on other things. So this was a bad day on the front lines of this battle. I could have coped better.

Things to try next time I have a bad day

1. go to the art room and work with clay
2. Listen to Emilie Autumn, her music helps quiet things for me
3. Call someone this time, not just texting.

Peace, Love and Bulletproof Marshmallows


Ronnie


No comments:

Post a Comment