Monday, March 24, 2014

Helloooo Creativity.

I decided not to post this along with my spider-rant... ugh I hate spiders...
(To the tune of  "For the First Time in Forever" from Frozen, if you wanna follow along with my brain)
There's something wrong here, 
yes I'd say... 
all of these voices 
just won't go away. 
Who knows just how much pressure I can take? 
For years I've tried to just stay sane, 
fighting the demons in my brain... 
convinced they all want me to go away! 
I have actual real-live people, 
who love me just the same, 
but deep inside I fear it's all a game! 

But for the first time in forever, 
I've got meds, I've got love. 
For the first time in forever, 
I'm aware I'm not alone. 
Don't know if I'm insane yet, 
because they're still right here by my side! 
But for the first time in forever, 
I really am alright. 
I can't believe they love me... oh!
What if they're actually staying?

I can't imagine that life at all
friends that don't leave when I hit the wall
people who really love me just for me!
But now it seems they're all right here
willing to help me face my fears
They mean it when they say I'll be okay
But then the voices come around
and a sudden panic's gaining ground
Because it seems this always ends the same...
But for the first time in forever
my family understands
For the first time in forever
they're here, holding my hand
And I know that this is foreign
to be counted among them all
But for the first time in forever
they hear me when I call

Don't let them in...
Don't let them see...
Keep your distance
stay away from me...
Conceal
Not real...
I know it isn't so...
But I still fear
they'll all just up and go
But this love isn't the same
It's real, it's not a game
So I'll do my best
to let them see my pain

Cause for the first time in forever
They really want to help (Don't let them in, don't let them see)
They're really in for this ride (Keep your distance, stay away from me)
I know I could lose it (Conceal...)
by pushing them away (Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know...)
But for the first time in forever...
For the first time in forever
I really think I'll be okay.
Yeah
That was as cheesy as it looked on paper. Now I'm going to have to record it. Haha
Peace, Love, and Bulletproof Marshmallows

Ronnie


No comments:

Post a Comment